Company: HR Professional Consulting
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Purpose and Essential Duties
The Licensed Plumber will plan, construct, install, and repair all
phases of potable water, sanitary water and water, natural gas and
storm drainage systems in accordance with Local and State plumbing
and building codes. Specific responsibilities include:
- Install all plumbing systems and supports by using approved job
drawings and manufacturer's instructions.
- Install lavatories, toilets, urinals, and cafeteria plumbing
- Install drinking fountains.
- Install storm drainage systems.
- Install sanitary sewer systems and potable water systems.
- Practice on the job safety.
- Identify obstructions to be avoided by inspecting
- Comply with federal, state, and local building and plumbing
codes by enforcing adherence to requirements.
- Keep plumbing equipment and tools operational by following
manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Be able to test all plumbing systems per job
specifications.This position is Full Time, Non-Exempt, and reports
to the Plumbing Foreman.
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Master or Journeyman Plumbing License Required
- Ability to install PVC, ABC, no-hub, service weight, copper
sweat, copper pro press systems, PEX pipe, and Victaulic piping
- Ability to read and comprehend design drawings.
- Knowledge of testing plumbing systems to identifying
- Knowledge of basic safety, ADA Requirements, and state and
local building/plumbing codes.Preferred Education, Experience and
- 1 year as commercial plumber preferred
- 2 years as residential plumber preferred but not required
- Ability to operate some types of plumbing equipment.
- OSHA 10 or 30 hour certification preferredTravel Requirements
- Infrequent travel to Company or client locations. Approximately
10% of time will be spent traveling.Physical/Work Environment
- Must be able to lift heavy objects up to 50lbs, be able to
bend/stoop, squat/crouch, climb, kneel and twist. Must be able to
climb ladders, work both inside and outside, and around moving
equipment safely.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: HR Professional Consulting, Port Charlotte , Plumber, Professions , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...