Company: HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Description ***$1,500 Sign On Bonus - External Applicants
Only***At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to
make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all
that we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our
patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a
team where patient focus is number one, apply now!Our Monitor
Technician teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We
have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you
are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise! We
offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, and
employee discount program.We would love to talk to you about this
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED), preferred
- Successful completion of EKG course and
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support)Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a monitor tech in a hospital
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- CMT/Cardiac experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret cardiac rhythms and
- Ability to quickly make decisions to report patient condition
with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of indications and adverse reactions of cardiac IV
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal
- Ability to read/comprehend written instructions.
- Ability to follow verbal instructions.
- PC skills.Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading
healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a
year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our
community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethisphere's most
ethical company's in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.The staff at
Fawcett Memorial Hospital continually meets the high standards
required to care for the unique needs of our patients. As part of
the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system, our 237-bed
facility serves the Port Charlotte area.If you are looking for an
opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we
encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you
are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come
unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital, Port Charlotte , Monitor Technician, Professions , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!