Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Adecco is currently looking for Assemblers for a client in the
Port Charlotte area.
1st Shift 7AM to 3:30PM, with 30 minute lunch break.
- Build large and small components of life rafts using many different types of materials.
- Completes quality assurance paperwork.
- Build parts and verify for accuracy against blueprints.
- Measure components and provide accurate component placement against blueprints.
- Follow quality procedures and documentation accurately.
- Bond materials together using adhesives.
- Maintain high levels of quality.
- Maintain high levels of safety.
- Work and communicate effectively in a diverse team environment.
- Ability to measure straight lines using a ruler or measuring tape
- Ability to concentrate and focus on work being performed.
- Able to clearly communicate and work well in the team environment.
- Encourages a clean work area to encourage a safer environment.
Working Conditions: Physical requirements and environment
- 100% of time spent on production floor with loud noise, requiring safety glasses.
- Constant daily exposure to adhesive and solvent vapors.
- Constant daily pushing and pulling of material.
- Minimal exposure to machinery with moving parts.
- Ability to use and manipulate clamps, brushes (with gloves on), pushers, scissors, seam tape and talc.
- May need to carry materials weighing between 25-40 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco is currently looking for Assemblers for a client in the Port Charlotte area.
Keywords: , Port Charlotte , Assembler, Other , Port Charlotte, Florida
here to apply!