Orthodontist- Port Charlotte and Fort Myers ***SIGN ON BONUS***
Company: Coast Dental Services
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: January 13, 2020
Orthodontist- Port Charlotte and Fort Myers ***SIGN ON BONUS*** Job
DetailsJob Location FL - Port Charlotte - Port Charlotte,
FLPosition Type OrthodontistDescription ***SIGN ON BONUS*** Seeking
(Orthodontist) to join a thriving group practice led by the dentist
who founded it! Coast Dental was founded by Dr. Adam Diasti in 1992
and he continues to run the day-to-day operations. He understands
what Specialists need to enjoy a rewarding career. We understand
the importance of providing the on-going values of patient-centered
care. As an Orthodontist you will be supported by many surrounding
offices both internal and external. Coast Dental's supported
providers can expand their knowledge and skills while partnering
closely with practice peers and industry experts. We strive to
create a warm, inviting experience for our patients and an
enjoyable atmosphere for our team members. When you join Coast
Dental, it's your name on the door. Our goal and mission are to
make it easy for you to provide excellent patient care and together
we can do so much! Our affiliated employees enjoy these benefits:
- Clinical autonomy from diagnosis to case completion
- Continuing education & training
- Free group professional liability insurance
- Health benefits and 401(k) plan
- and more---. As a licensed dentist, an orthodontist examines,
diagnoses, and treats abnormalities in development of jaws,
position of teeth, and other dental-facial structures. Duties and
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats abnormalities in development of
jaws, position of teeth, and other dental-facial structures.
- Designs and fabricates appliances, such as space maintainers,
retainers, and labial and lingual arch wires, to alter position and
relationship of teeth and jaws, and to realign teeth to produce and
maintain normal function.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition
affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and
other diagnostic procedures.
- Provides education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental
assistants, receptionists and other office staff.
- Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not
limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and
OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
- Participate in morning huddles, chart reviews and routine
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable
state laws and regulations. Qualifications Knowledge, Skills, and
- Commitment to quality patient care and enjoy educating patients
on dental health.
- Effective communication skills; demonstrates professional and
courteous demeanor with patients. Qualifications (Experience,
Education, Licensure, Certification)
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or
have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
- Completion of an orthodontic residency program.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary
resuscitation (CPR) certificate Working Conditions Orthodontists
work in areas that are highly visible and designed and furnished to
make a good impression. Most work stations are clean, well-lighted,
and relatively quiet. Work is sedentary in nature.
Keywords: Coast Dental Services, Port Charlotte , Orthodontist- Port Charlotte and Fort Myers ***SIGN ON BONUS***, Other , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!