Company: Truewood by Merrill, Charlotte Center
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: June 22, 2022
HOUSEKEEPER -- Grow your career with -Merrill Gardens!
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud
history of success is currently hiring a Housekeeper at Charlotte
Center -in -Port Charlotte, Florida. Apply now to join one of the
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
Watch This! -
We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid
vacation, holidays, and more!
- Free daily meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
- High school diploma or GED
- One to two years of housekeeping experience in a similar
- Experience working with seniors or in a customer service
focused environment helpful
- Ability to obtain First Aid and CPR certification
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Housekeeper with Merrill Gardens!
Our Housekeepers are responsible for:
- Thoroughly cleaning and providing daily upkeep of resident
apartments and common areas.
- Providing a high level of customer service to all residents and
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in
a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for
-Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the
Our mission -is to provide an inspiring environment for our
residents, families, and team members where every life is defined
by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to
customer service, please start the online application process to
become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Truewood by Merrill, Charlotte Center, Port Charlotte , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!