Food Service Worker/Kitchen Helper/Dietary Aide
Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Food Service Worker/Kitchen Helper/Dietary AideUS-FL-PORT
CHARLOTTERequisition ID: 2022-403783OverviewHealthcare Services
Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts nationwide and is now
hiring a Dietary Aidein your area! With a custom, state of the art
training program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of
where you are in your career. If you crave to learn and want to
make a positive impact in your community, we'd love to have you on
our team!What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs Position Summary
- The Dietary Aide assists the Cook in the preparation and
service of meals.
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- Places prepared food on plates/trays in accordance with tray
tickets in line with our established policies and procedures, and,
as may be directed by the Food Services Director/Manager or Cook,
to ensure that quality food service is provided at all times.
- Prepares and delivers food and trays, washes dishes and cleans
and sanitizes kitchen according to health standards.
- The Dietary Aide must be detail-oriented, well-groomed, act
professionally and must be a team player who works well with
- The Dietary Aide consistently embodies the characteristics
necessary to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Specialized
training in foodservice is desirable. May be required to
successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety
- Ability to read, speak and understand English, follow
directions and complete tasks.
- Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing
quantity food production methods.
- General knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Ability to read and accurately apply requirements of food tray
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of quantity food production and serving techniques,
food safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other
personnel and the public.
- COVID-19 vaccine where required in accordance with State law
and/or location preference.Additional Requirements:
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 30 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.HCSG is one of
the largest providers of environmental, dining, and nutritional
services, and as such, we continually seek out motivated and
professional leaders to join our team! Our firm commitment to
training provides all of our associates with ample opportunity for
self-improvement and professional growth. We offer equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HCSG complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location where the company has
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Port Charlotte , Food Service Worker/Kitchen Helper/Dietary Aide, Hospitality & Tourism , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!