Medical Surgical Nurse
Company: Largo Medical Center
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 14, 2019
SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Here at HCA Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on
compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to
serving others in need.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they
need. At HCA Healthcare, we offer an array of medical, dental, and
vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique
benefits we offer include:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
* 100% matching 401k based on years of service
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
By applying to this posting you will be considered for Medical
Surgical Nurse positions across multiple locations in the Pinellas
County Market of the HCA West Florida Division. Facilities may
range from smaller, intimate hospitals to large trauma centers.
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help
you reach your goals including:
* A comprehensive orientation process
* Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
* Leadership development programs
* State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for dedicated professionals like you to be a part of
our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community within the
West Florida Division!
In this role you will:
* Determine health status and needs of patients through
interpretation of health data and preventive practice in
collaboration with patients and interdisciplinary health care team
* Utilize a systematic approach to provide individualized,
goal-directed nursing care
* Formulate a nursing care plan based on determination of nursing
diagnoses and identified problems
* Implement nursing care within the scope of practice
* Develop and implement teaching plans for patients concerning
promotion, maintenance and restoration of health
* Provide for the care of multiple patients either through direct
care or assignment and/or delegation of care to other members of
the healthcare team
* Evaluate the patient's responses and outcomes to therapeutic
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life insurance, disability insurance,
tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment (available for select
roles and facilities),
and employee discount program. We would love to talk to you about
this fantastic opportunity.
* Current RN license in the State of Florida or multistate/compact
* Current American Heart Association BLS certification
* Current American Heart Association ACLS certificaton preferred;
required within 6 months of hire in certain units.
* Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
We are a member of the HCA Healthcare network. Together, we are a
community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physician
partners. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals,
freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care
clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in
patient care. Ten of our HCA Healthcare facilities have been named
in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on
patient satisfaction and operational data.
Hospitals in HCA Healthcare's West Florida network include:
* Citrus Memorial Hospital
* Oak Hill Hospital
* Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
* Medical Center of Trinity
* Largo Medical Center
* Northside Hospital
* St. Petersburg General Hospital
* Palms of Pasadena Hospital
* Blake Medical Center
* Doctors Hospital of Sarasota
* Fawcett Memorial Hospital
* Englewood Community Hospital
* Brandon Regional Hospital
* South Bay Hospital
* Memorial Hospital of Tampa
If you would like to be considered for specified locations, please
visit our Career Site and search by facility to view their current
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates
will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively
interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Largo Medical Center, Port Charlotte , Medical Surgical Nurse, Healthcare , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!