Registered Nurse (RN) Rehab -Medical Surgical (Fulltime Nights)
Company: Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: May 21, 2019
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Fawcett Community Hospital is looking
for a dedicated Registered Nurse to add to their skilled Rehab
team of patient -focused professionals.
Our Rehabilitation Center features 20
semi-private beds and serves patients with neurological disorders,
amputations, Parkinson's disease, bilateral joint replacements, and
medically complex situations. Come, join the only acute care rehab
skills: CRRN highly
desired. Previous RN acute care experience in Acute Rehab, Stroke,
Neuro, and/or Spine preferred.
Hospital is a 237-bed, full-service acute care hospital serving
County and the surrounding areas since 1975. Clinical specialties
24-hour emergency care center, a comprehensive ACoS CoC accredited
program, Joint Commission accredited Stroke Center of Excellence,
Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, Spine
Center with accredited Pain Management program, Wound Management
Medicine, Bariatric Services, inpatient and outpatient surgery,
invasive surgery, CARF accredited inpatient rehabilitation, Fawcett
& Rehabilitation and many outpatient programs. Fawcett also
variety of community wellness programs as part of its ongoing
community outreach and education.
HCA is committed to the
best experience for our patients and employees alike. This position
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drug Coverage, Dental,
PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more!)
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a
- Compassionate team members and leadership that foster
an environment apt for you to learn and thrive.
- Current licensure as an RN required or appropriate
- Current certification as a BLS and ACLS Healthcare
Provider through the American Heart Association required upon
- Current cardiac experience desired.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional
- Customer service abilities including effective
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent
standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting
patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: Fawcett Memorial Hospital, Port Charlotte , Registered Nurse (RN) Rehab -Medical Surgical (Fulltime Nights), Healthcare , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!