Port Charlotte, FL / Employed OBGYN / Diverse Case Load
Company: Source Medical
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Port Charlotte, Florida. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Port Charlotte, FL / 25 miles North of Fort Myers, FL / County Population of 185K
- Full Time and Permanent position (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC OBGYN for an employed position.
- Mix of OB/GYN with a diverse case load, including Urodynamics.
- Expect 80-90 patients a week; with one to two surgeries per day.
- Call coverage available.
- Financial Package: Commencement bonus, Assistance with medical education debt, CME expenses, Relocation assistance, etc.Community: Port Charlotte is a small community nestled along Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast, between Sarasota and Naples, about 100 miles south of Tampa. The area features numerous upland and aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests. In addition, Port Charlotte offers miles of beaches, more than 70 parks, 16 golf courses as well as great dining, music and theater.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call 1-. JO-1811-30808.
-- Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs, gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs, obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Source Medical, Port Charlotte , Port Charlotte, FL / Employed OBGYN / Diverse Case Load, Healthcare , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!