Registered Nurse PRN - Port Charlotte
Company: Village Place Health and Rehabilitation Center
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: December 31, 2018
Registered Nurse PRN-
Must be available one weekend per month
Various Shifts Available - Also Shift Differentials!
Our nursing staff is our most valued asset. Providing our residents a home away from home. Caring for their every need, protecting their health. Making them feel safe, warm, secure. You're the heart, the core of our business.
Village Place Health and Rehab, a 104 bed rehab facility, has a fabulous opportunity for a driven, passionate, caring Registered Nurse to join our team. As an RN, your responsibilities will include delivering quality, outcome-focused care, participating in developing, implementing, evaluating, and revising the Plan of Care for each resident, establishing and maintain positive interactions with residents, families and other staff, keeping other healthcare professionals informed of residents' conditions, and ensuring proper documentation to meet all reporting requirements.
The best people, the best facilities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our residents. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our residents.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future, let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- This is a Greystone Healthcare Managed Facility. As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals.
And that's just the basics.
- Must be a Registered Nurse in good standing and currently licensed by the state of Florida.
- Must have previous long-term care experience.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families, and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with others at all levels.
CHECK OUT OUR FACILITY VIDEO & Go RED Dance!!!
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities www.greystonehcm.com
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/greystonehcm
Become our fan on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management
Keywords: Village Place Health and Rehabilitation Center, Port Charlotte , Registered Nurse PRN - Port Charlotte, Healthcare , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!