LPN 11p-7a $3,000 Sign on Bonus!
Company: Village Place Health and Rehabilitation Center
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: October 13, 2018
Full-Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) 11PM-7AM $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS - NOW PAID ON ON AN HOURLY BASIS! Competitive Pay & Shift DifferentialVillage Place Health and Rehabilitation Center, a 104 bed rehab community, is now accepting applications for full-time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to join our team. We are searching for high energy, passionate, and reliable Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs). Our nursing staff enjoys working as a team to provide the very best patient care in a fast-paced environment.
- Do you have a thirst for knowledge and intense desire to help others in need?
- Are you a clear and confident communicator with superb decision making skills?
- Are you known for staying "cool as a cucumber" under stress and rarely react negatively to challenging situations?
- Do your patients look forward to your smile and care every day? If you answered "yes" to the questions above, we want to speak to you. Our Full-Time Benefits Include:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future; let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- Referral bonus program. Refer a friend. Receive a bonus. Help us build great teams.
- This is a Greystone Healthcare Managed Community. As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals. Click Apply to join the Greystone Health Network Family! Go to our website for more info and career opportunities Follow us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management Greystone Healthcare Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Greystone Healthcare Management follows applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. #LI-DNP
Keywords: Village Place Health and Rehabilitation Center, Port Charlotte , LPN 11p-7a $3,000 Sign on Bonus!, Healthcare , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!