Health and Wellness Director (Licensed Nurse)-$5000 Sign-on Bonus
Company: Parkside Assisted Living and Memory Care
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Come join the Ally Senior Living team! We are looking for
compassionate and dedicated team members with a common purpose of
making a difference in the lives of seniors.Parkside Assisted
Living and Memory, located in Port Charlotte, FL is seeking a
passionate and experienced Licensed Nurse to manage our Health
Services program and ensure high-quality care is being provided to
the residents in our community.We offer competitive wages with
advancement opportunities!Responsibilities of the Health and
- Exhibits leadership qualities and communicates professionally
with employees, residents, family and/or responsible parties, and
other healthcare professionals.
- Overall supervision, provision, and quality of nursing and
supportive services for the Community.
- Perform assessments of residents and identify needs related to
the physiological, psychological, environmental, and social needs
upon move in and when a change of condition has occurred.
- Ensure routine resident assessments are met on a quarterly
- Ensure the resident safety needs are met, utilizing specific
assessment and evaluation tools.
- Oversee and participate in the development of care plans.
- Ensures communication or residents are reported to families
and/or responsible parties, physicians, Executive Director, and
State, as necessary.
- Investigate incidents and behavior changes that require a
licensed nurse assessment and document all incidents and changes in
the resident's progress notes.
- Perform medication room and medication cart audits as
- Monitor the 24-hour communications and alert system for
compliance. Appropriately and timely assess residents who have been
put on alert status. Remove residents from alert after appropriate
assessment of their condition.
- Review all physician's transcriptions, progress notes,
discharge orders, move in orders, and hospital notes.
- Assist the Executive Director to ensure that policies,
procedures, and state regulations are being followed.
- Hires, trains, and evaluates all health services employees
ensuring that all direct care staff are compliant with state
- Participates in new employee orientation and monthly
- Responsible for staff scheduling to ensure there is adequate
coverage to meet resident care needs, supply purchasing, budgetary
forecasting, and compliance.
- Ensure residents are provided privacy, respect, and
- Follows standard precautions and infection control
- Completes state required training upon hire and
- Possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or
- A current license in the state of employment.
- A minimum of one (1) year prior nursing experience in a senior
living community or related business preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in the English
- Attain continuing education credits as required by state
- Full TimeBenefits
- Instant wage access.
- Paid Time Off
- A benefit package is offered to full time employees which
includes medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, additional
supplemental insurance plans, and legal services.
- HR Service Partners BenefitHub Perk ProgramParkside Assisted
Living and Memory is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates
must be able to pass a criminal background check and a
comprehensive reference check.Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Parkside Assisted Living and Memory Care, Port Charlotte , Health and Wellness Director (Licensed Nurse)-$5000 Sign-on Bonus, Healthcare , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...