Company: Mobil Dialysis, Inc
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Mobil Dialysis is looking to grow its team of talented dialysis
nurses.We have specific full time and part time needs in Sarasota
and Charlotte -Counties.If you are an experienced dialysis nurse
living in this -areas, this may be the right opportunity for
you.Who we are:Since 1984, Mobil Dialysis has been providing
hospitals with an outsourced alternative to staffing, managing and
equipping their own dialysis department. Our success is based on a
continued focus on hiring, training and supporting nursing
excellence. We expect a lot from our nursing team and we compensate
them well for their dedication to craft and company.Please visit
our website for more info: https://www.mobil-dialysis.net/What we
are seeking:Several experienced acute care Dialysis nurses that are
looking to either grow their craft or increase their earning
potential. We are excited to expand our market reach into Sarasota
and Charlotte Counties and we need additional staff to make this
happen.What we offer:
- The opportunity to hone and expand your nursing skills. Mobil
Dialysis provides several extracorporeal blood treatment therapies
for our facility customers. This means our nurses have the
opportunity to continually grow their expertise.
- A company small enough to act like a family but large enough to
provide a secure future.
- High Earning Potential. Our average nurse out-earns their
hospital based nursing peers.
- A Business focused on Nursing. Mobil Dialysis was started by a
dialysis nurse. Most members of our management team are dialysis
nurses. We understand the challenges nurses face in balancing care
for their patients with care for their own family.
- Flexible scheduling and varied shifts available.Qualifications:
- Must be able to perform all essential nursing functions
including, but not limited to, the ability to lift and carry, push,
pull and handle all reasonable and customary objects at the level
required to meet the demands of the job.
- Follow OSHA Infection Control Blood Borne Pathogen Rule of not
handling blood or body secretions without personal protective
- Keep a safe working environment by adhering to specifics
outlined in the policies and procedures manual.
- Must be available to take call as required by companyMDI is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to be a drug-free work
place.Education and Training Requirements/Preferences:
- Graduate of accredited Nursing School
- RN required, BSN preferred
- Current license with Florida State Board of Nursing
- BLS and ALCS (may be completed during hiring process)
- Nephrology Nursing Certification Preferred
- Must complete Dialysis check list as part of the orientation
Keywords: Mobil Dialysis, Inc, Port Charlotte , Dialysis Nurse, Healthcare , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!