Certified Chiropractic Physicians Assistant
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Who We AreRejuvenX is a group of hard-working, vibrant, and
dedicated team members that function wholly as a team. They have
been born with or developed a passion for the vocation of service.
We find our team to be intelligent, conscientious, motivated, and
responsible for their own actions as well as those of their team. -
They wish to master everything they encounter and apply it well.
Their zealous commitment to core values, principles, and ethics
allows for a thriving, focused, and positive business atmosphere.
Focused on growth and the future, they encounter the opportunity to
pursue the dream of serving humanity. -Our team at RejuvenX excels
among their peers and exhibits the qualities of a leader. They are
charismatic men and women who are respected by their peers, family,
friends, and of course RejuvenX. -To conclude, RejuvenX team
members are diligent, compassionate, persevering learners who excel
at all tasks, opportunities, and obstacles they face. They meet
learning objectives with ease. They are grounded, and obviously,
seek new opportunities for advancement and experience. They have
positive attitudes, confidence, and a well-rounded persona that
make them a valuable asset to the community and organization. -If
you are seeking to provide a meaningful contribution to society and
a sense of wellbeing to those you encounter, RejuvenX is your new
home. -Job Description
- High traffic, Doctors office is seeking a decisive, confident,
high-energy, extroverted Certified -Chiropractic Physicians
- If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy
interacting with others, and have an amiable, outgoing, and
pleasant demeanor, as well as strong computer skills, we look
forward to hearing from you.
- We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help
others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the
ability to multi-task and solve problems. You must be comfortable
with a fast-paced environment.
- This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted
frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve
others, and shares our belief that people come first!
- The position is based in Port Charlotte, FL and the pay range
is salaried at $30,0000-$38,000 per year with incentive bonuses
-(depending on talent and experience).
- Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Leading patients through doctor prescribed treatment plans
using physical therapy and manual therapy
- Assisting the doctor in exams and re-evaluations
- Assisting the doctor in daily note taking using EMR
- Monitoring daily and weekly statistics
- Scanning documents into EMR system
- DME Inventory management
- Assisting with applying therapy to patientJob Responsibilities
- Interacting with patients in a professional and friendly
- New patient and existing patient, vitals, history, etc.
- Managing excel trackers
- Familiar with google drive and app functions
- Sending, receiving, tracking records, faxes, and medical/
- Assisting and leading -with patient rehabilitation
- Placing patients on therapiesJob Qualifications
- Active CCPA license or near Completion of CCPA Education
- Time management and prioritizing
- Detail-oriented/expert in organization - the ability to use
systems or processes to prevent things from falling through fall
- Ability to think strategically
- Works well independently and as a team player
- Teachable with a pleasant demeanor and attitude
- Not intimidated by a large caseload and ability to work under
stress of deadlines
- Self-motivated and confidentPlease note: -training will be
provided for this position.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: RejuvenX, Port Charlotte , Certified Chiropractic Physicians Assistant, Healthcare , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!