Team Lead Patient Liaison Medical Cannabis - Port Charlotte
Company: Liberty Health Sciences
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: February 14, 2021
The focus of this role is to provide support to all retail managers
and staff while ensuring that all retail operations are performing
to company standards.
- Oversee and perform all functions associated with leadership
and oversight of a retail medical marijuana dispensary operating
under licensure from the Florida Department of Health.
- Provide excellent customer service to all patients while also
coaching other team members.
- Respect all team members and report all findings to the
- Administer routine inspections to maintain the accurate
inventory of all cannabis products.
- Manage and supervise the activities of dispensary
staff(including patient liaisons, dispensary technicians,
schedulers, and receptionists), and make recommendations or
decisions regarding hiring, discipline, termination, or advancement
- Ensure that all Procedures are updated in store to provide the
best practice for staff and patients
- Train dispensary staff to ensure a consistent performance and
knowledge base of company standard operating procedures, a
comprehensive understanding of all marijuana and marijuana-infused
or derived products being sold to patients, and best practices for
- Ensure Key performance Indicators are captured
- Manage daily financial reporting requirements and oversee all
cash handling procedures.
- Develop and maintain a schedule of all dispensary staff
- Communicate any patient incidents or high-risk complaints to
the Operations Director or compliance team.
- Protect patient rights by overseeing the employee HIPAA
education program and ensure each employee is maintaining the
confidentiality and privacy of protected health information and
- Oversee patient education and counseling programs. Review and
continuously revise information disseminated by the dispensary
regarding debilitating conditions, their association with medical
cannabis products, side effects, etc.
- Maintain awareness of both external and internal competitive
landscape, opportunities for improvement, and industry
- Assist in ensuring the dispensary's compliance with all
relevant statutes, regulations, and directives in all respects, as
well as best practices.
- Strive for patient satisfaction in all respects and ensure a
patient-friendly environment at the dispensary.
- Ensure traceability of product is maintained from reception to
- Receive, check and enter inventory into NAV when shipments
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office and Power point
- Clinical or Research experience preferred
- 3 years or more of Retail/Customer Service experience
- 1 year or more of Management experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Must be 21 Years of Age
Eligible for Medical benefits on the first of the month following
60 days of employment.
Liberty Health Sciences, LLC, provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, genetics or veteran status. In addition to federal law
requirements, Liberty Health Sciences, LLC complies with applicable
state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in
every location in which the company has facilities. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Liberty health Sciences, LLC expressly prohibits any form of
workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper
interference with the ability of Liberty Health Sciences, LLC's
employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up
to and including discharge.
Note The statements above are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the
job. They are not constructed to be an exhaustive list of
responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the
job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment
and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. LHS is
committed to providing an accessible and barrier-free environment.
Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation during
any part of the recruitment process.
Keywords: Liberty Health Sciences, Port Charlotte , Team Lead Patient Liaison Medical Cannabis - Port Charlotte, Healthcare , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!