Orthopaedic Surgery Position - Southwest Florida (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: March 24, 2020
Orthopedics opening in Port Charlotte, Florida. Job ID:
- Recruiting an Orthopaedic Surgeon to join the well established
practice with 40 years in the community.
- Scope of services practice provides: total and partial joint
replacement (including robotic-assisted), arthroscopy, surgery of
the spine and sports medicine.
- New Grads welcome to apply.
- Income Guarantee Position
- Anticipated call ratio 1:8 Recruiter's Insight Compensation.
The Starting Salary Is up to $75,000 More Compared To Starting
Orthopaedic Surgery Medicine Salaries In Fort Myers and Tampa.
Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned
Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build
Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing
Market. This 3,009 sq ft, 4 bedrooms, 4 bath home is a boater's
dream! Only 2 canals in from Charlotte Harbor in Port Charlotte
Beach area which means sailboats & large power boats are welcome,
no bridges & just a couple of minutes to open water! This home can
be yours for $515,000. The Community. Found along Florida's
welcoming Gulf Coast, Port Charlotte is located about halfway
between Sarasota and Fort Myers, perfectly positioned to offer
every manner of water-borne activities. Port Charlotte more than
165 miles of waterways, providing access to Charlotte Harbor and
the Gulf of Mexico and many more miles of natural shoreline
bordering Charlotte Harbor and the Peace and Myakka rivers. But
that's not all. Seven of the 21 golf courses located in Charlotte
County are found in Port Charlotte. Charlotte Sports Park is home
to spring training for the Tampa Bay Rays. Tippecanoe Environmental
Park in Port Charlotte offers hiking trails and wildlife viewing
through 380 acres of scrub and pine flat-woods. The Employer. This
254-bed Joint Commission accredited full-service hospital is
committed to caring for people throughout their cycle of life.
Recognized locally as a leading health care provider, this
organization is large enough to offer the continuum of care for
families throughout the community, but small enough to provide the
personal attention that patients deserve. Closest Major City
- 66 miles to Saint Petersburg, FL
- 71 miles to Tampa, FL
- 117 miles to Orlando, FL
- 136 miles to Hialeah, FL
- 143 miles to Miami, FL Colleges and Universities
- Edison State College (about 34 miles; Fort Myers, FL; Full-time
- Florida Gulf Coast University (about 42 miles; Fort Myers, FL;
FT enrollment: 11,165)
- State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota (about 43 miles;
Bradenton, FL; FT enrollment: 8,012)
- University of South Florida-St Petersburg (about 63 miles; St.
Petersburg, FL; FT enrollment: 4,459)
- Hillsborough Community College (about 69 miles; Tampa, FL; FT
enrollment: 19,838) Recreation
- Harold Avenue Recreation Center
- North Charlotte Regional Park Recreation Center
- Port Charlotte Beach Park
- Ollie's Pond Park
- Live Oak Point Park Shopping
- Port Charlotte Town Center
- Promenades Mall
- Charlotte Square Mall
- Murdock Carrousel Shopping Center
- Fishermen's Village
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Port Charlotte , Orthopaedic Surgery Position - Southwest Florida (Physician #), Healthcare , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!