Travel Interventional Radiographer
Company: Focus Staff
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: March 22, 2020
We currently have a client in Port Charlotte, FL looking for an
Interventional Radiographer (Traveling Interventional
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Interventional Radiographer to
work as an Interventional Radiographer responsible for a variety of
complex specialized tasks eminent in operating radiographic
equipment to perform vascular and neuroradiology angiographic and
interventional procedures. Earn up to $55/hour while making a
difference in patient care.
Contract: 13 week travel assignment
Shift: 5x8 Days
Rewards: (Interventional Radiographer/IR Rad
- Pay up to $45-55/hour (Depends on Location
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right
licensed Interventional Radiographer.
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to
detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety.
Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the
profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a
critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.
- Proven experience as Interventional Radiographer.
- Must possess independent decision-making skills.
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians,
patients and families.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work
cooperatively with other employees.
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a
post-offer health assessment.
- Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of
mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting,
grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to
hear and respond to pages; ability to read and write; ability to
communicate both verbally and in writing with residents, families,
personnel, vendors and consultants; ability to remain calm under
stress; ability to distinguish smells, tastes and temperatures.
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience
If you are seeking an Interventional Radiographer and would like to
work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career
goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of
our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare
professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work
or Permanent Placed positions.
- Can read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Develop and maintain skills in McKesson RIS, Physician Portal,
PCM, PMM, Kronos, PACS, PHS, Teletrak and any other clinical
systems implemented related to the modalities.
- Monitor and ensure equipment performance to specification.
- Assist the supervisor in maintaining an adequate level of
supplies required for patient care.
- Ensure that relevant exam information is captured at the time
of the exam.
- Assist radiologists in performing exams providing clinical
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: Port Charlotte, FL
If You have a Passion for Interventional Radiographer, Apply Today
and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Traveling Interventional Radiographer, IR Rad, Part-Time, Contract,
Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier6
Keywords: Focus Staff, Port Charlotte , Travel Interventional Radiographer, Healthcare , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!