Company: Chicken Salad Chick
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Restaurant General Manager delivers exceptional results
through others. They provide an engagingenvironment for restaurant
teams and guests; while focusing on delivering operational
excellence. ChickenSalad Chick Managers invest their time in
developing future leaders, creating memorable
experiences,reinforcing the Chicken Salad Chick Culture; managing
administration; and maintaining the facility. TheRestaurant Manager
consistently keeps our brand promises, inspire their teams and
deliver great results.Physical Demands:
- Exert up to 40 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects --- Must be able to stand and
exert well-paced mobility, including bending and stooping, for the
duration of the workday
- Must be able to work and perform all duties at any station in
the kitchen or service area
Education and Experience:
- Three to five years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to multitask
- Working knowledge of back office tools
- Ability to quickly learn and master new computer software
- Allocate at least two hours per week to planning
- Focus on systematically and effectively communicating all
Kitchen related goals and success factors to Team Members
- Combine critical thinking and practical leadership to create a
culture of innovation
- Effectively coach and give direction
- Intentionally and methodically grow and nurture relationships
with the staff
- Be able to connect with a multicultural team
- Align hiring, training, daily practices and evaluation
practices with the Vision of the organization and the Thematic Goal
for the year
- Enthusiastically and passionately lead the Kitchen team
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador for Chicken Salad Chick.
- Understand & adhere to all policies, procedures, standards,
specifications, guidelines, and training programs.
- Understand and comply with all federal, state, county, and
municipal regulations about health, safety, and labor requirements
for the restaurant, employees, and guests.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive,
friendly, and courteous service. --- Ensure that all products are
consistently prepared and served according to CSC standards.
- Achieve identified objectives for sales, service, quality, the
appearance of facility and sanitation, and cleanliness through
training of employees and creating a positive, productive working
- Develop, plan and implement restaurant marketing, advertising,
and promotional activities and campaigns, following the Brand
- Create, communicate, implement and follow up on operations and
financial action plans.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling
and reconciliation procedures.
- Make employment and termination decisions consistent with
Restaurant Management guidelines.
- Oversee and ensure that employee performance appraisals are
completed on a timely basis.
- Create and maintain schedules for team.
- Effectively maximize labor performance by scheduling to
business trends while delivering a superb experience to every
- Operationally fill in as needed to ensure guest service
standards and efficient operations.
- Coach and motivate the Assistant Manager(s) and the team.
- Continually strive to develop staff in all areas of managerial
and professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, forms, and reports in an
organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and in excellent
working condition through personal inspection and by following the
restaurant's preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in the correct unit count
and condition and deliveries are performed following the
restaurant's receiving policies and procedures.
- Set clear expectations and create a working environment and
serve as a role model to create memorable guest experiences.
- Take actions to solve and celebrate guest feedback.
- Control food and equipment inventories conduct daily and weekly
inventory counts, and keep inventory records.
- Identify problems, conduct high-level troubleshooting, and seek
repair/maintenance support for restaurant equipment to ensure
equipment is operational.
- Monitor and maintain compliance with health, safety,
cleanliness, security, and fire policies, standards, and
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and
administer prompt, fair, and consistent corrective action for
violations of company policies, rules, and procedures. --- Always
adhere to Brand Standards for uniform appearance and personal
grooming.About Chicken Salad ChickChicken Salad Chick provides a
delicious menu with a variety of 12 Chicken Salads, homemade sides,
delicious soups, and great sandwiches. This location is one of the
originals to the franchise and we are looking for a hospitality
professional to help us maintain a team of excellence and superb
service.Pay: $55000 - $70000 per yearJob types: Full-timeEducation:
No education requiredWork location: On-site
Keywords: Chicken Salad Chick, Port Charlotte , General Manager, Executive , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!