Data Management Tech
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: January 11, 2022
PCN-1117309603Calendar 229/Hrs 8Paygrade 5 - $17.50/hrCharlotte
County Public Schools boasts a competitive compensation packag for
employees. This package includes a robust employee benefits
offering with access to plan options for supplemental and options
plans. CCPS offers plan members an onsite Wellness Center. The
Wellness Center provides no-cost preventative care, low-cost acute
care appointments, behavioral health services, and prescription
dispensing for select prescriptions at no additional cost! If an
eligible employee does not need medical coverage, CCPS has a paid
benefit opt-out option.Qualifications:
- Diploma: high school diploma or equivalent with
- Computer proficiency including spreadsheet software.
- Knowledge of current district Student Information System (SIS)
- Knowledge of technology and experience in data entry, retrieval
interpretation, and processing.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and
demonstrates good reasoning skills.
- School district experience preferred
- Such alternatives to the above preferred qualification(s) as
the superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable. Performance
- Inputs entries related to the Student Information System and
- Inputs all student demographic data
- Assists in the registration and scheduling process.
- Processes and distributes student schedules, class lists and
- Assists in all daily entries to the attendance accounting
- Assists in all entries related to school course and staff
master schedule file.
- Facilitates grade reporting for the school.
- Assists in processing student class records for generation of
FTE and/or WDIS funding.
- Assists administration in producing documents, surveys,
reports, and mailing labels. Assists in transmitting and receiving
- Monitors accuracy of data input and output.
- Duplicates, assembles, and distributes documents related to
- Assists in entering data and ensuring data accuracy related to
- Demonstrates initiative in the performance of assigned
- Maintains confidentiality regarding student and personnel
- Maintains positive relationships with co-workers, district
employees, students and the public.
- Participates in workshops and training sessions as
- Assists with communicating the importance of accurate and
timely collection of data and reports.
- Responds to inquiries and concerns in a timely manner.
- Keeps supervisor informed of potential problems or unusual
- Performs compilation of reports and documentation as necessary
for FTE, ELL, ESE and other data tied to student funding and
- Repares all required reports and maintains all appropriate
- Performs other incidental tasks consistent with the goals and
objectives of the school.Full job description can be found:
information can be found here:
can be found here:
eligibility will be determined and communicated to new hires during
the onboarding process. Charlotte County Schools promotes Equal
Educational and Employment Opportunities.
- Position Type:Full-time
- Positions Available:1Job Category :Support Staff > Computer
- No experience requiredContact Information
- Adrienne McElroy
- 1445 Education Way
- Port Charlotte,Florida 33948
- Phone: 941-255-0808
- Email: click here
Keywords: TrulyHired, Port Charlotte , Data Management Tech, Executive , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!