Executive Director of Finance & Hotel Controller
Company: Allegiant Travel Company
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: March 12, 2020
- Sunseeker Resort
- EXECU05034Full-TimePort Charlotte, FL, USADescriptionSummaryThe
Executive Director of Finance & Hotel Controller provides financial
planning and analytical support for functional business units and
senior management.Visa Sponsorship AvailableNoMinimum
RequirementsCombination of Education and Experience will be
considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the
Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background
Check.Minimum Requirements:Education: Bachelors Degree in Finance,
Accounting, or related field.Years of Experience: Minimum eight (8)
years of experience in a relevant financial and/or analytical role
with progressive leadership.Other Minimum Requirements
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail.
- Experience in working in a highly flexible and fluid
- Master's Degree in Business Administration preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Previous resort management experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency.
- Database and/or Visual Basic (or similar) experience a
- Experience creating reports or working with various BI tools a
plus (i.e., QlikView, Hyperion, Tableau).Job Duties
- Partner with various business unit heads to provide analytical
decision making support and recommend and implement improvements to
profitability and operational efficiency.
- Prepare operating, headcount and capital budgets and forecasts
and monitor progress and trends through variance analysis.
- Evaluate and make recommendations to management on out-of-plan
- Monitor and approve all sales, purchases, salaries, and
expenses of the hotel.
- Provide analytical support to senior management and board of
- Develop sophisticated financial models to assist in identifying
cost saving and revenue generating opportunities.
- Work with department heads to design, track, and analyze KPI
performance to provide accountability to the organization.
- Facilitate the strategic planning for the organization
including headcount analysis, capital planning, and operational
- Support and facilitate contract analysis negotiations.
- Review and approve marketing campaigns prior to roll out.
- Develop team into well rounded leaders ready to take on
management positions within any area of the organization.
- Work closely with corporate Financial Planning, Tax &
Accounting to ensure consistency in compliance, bookkeeping,
budgeting, forecasting, and variance explanations.
- Oversee and ensure compliance with all laws & regulations.
- Manage property procurement and purchasing teams.
- Manage property information systems and IT team.
- Manage property risk management team and insurance
- Monitor benefits program.
- Model Sunseeker's customer service standards in personal
actions and when providing leadership direction.
- Other duties as assigned.Physical RequirementsThe Physical
Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of
those that must be met by a Team Mate to successfully perform the
essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of the role.Office - While performing the
duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand,
sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and
fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May
be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be
required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation.
Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to
moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones,
printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations.
Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at
a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may
be a requirement of the role.EEO StatementEqual Opportunity
Employer: Disability/VeteranFor more information, see
www.sunseekerresorts.comPosted: March 4, 2020
Keywords: Allegiant Travel Company, Port Charlotte , Executive Director of Finance & Hotel Controller, Executive , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!