Automotive Express Service / Lube Technicians - No Sundays
Company: Port Charlotte Volkswagen
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: August 17, 2019
1252 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, FL 33953Automotive Express
Lube Technician For years, the people of the Port Charlotte, Fort
Myers, Sarasota, North Port, and Venice, FL, areas have been coming
to Port Charlotte Volkswagen to purchase or lease a car, upgrade to
a new model or have their vehicle serviced.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build
lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community.
We value our employees and invest in their success and need to hire
motivated Express Service / Lube Technicians.
We work together to make sure our customer's experience is
friendly, polite, and easy. This is a great career opportunity!
Start your path towards a career as an automotive technician! Apply
We Welcome Technicians from other brands and Industries such as:
Firestone, Pepboys, Jiffy Lube, etc.
- Great Hourly Pay
- Full-Time Position
- On-the-job training provided
- No work on Sundays
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- State-of-the-art, climate-controlled facility
- Great opportunity - advancement from within!
Responsibilities - Express Service / Lube Technician:
- Service vehicles. Perform oil and filter changes, tire
rotations, air and cabin filter changes, wiper blade and battery
- Maintain the dealership records and provide recommendations to
their customers regarding their vehicles.
- Perform all routine check-up and maintenance of vehicles.
- Check all fluid levels and tire pressure of all types of
vehicles. Grease the bearings, inspect the repairs and renovation
of brake systems.
- Use different electronic tools to find and correct breakdown
areas like the ignition and wheel bearings.
- Repair and maintain different service components like the air
conditioner, condenser and carburetor or fuel injection
- Keep shop area neat, clean, and account for all
dealership-owned tools at all times.
Requires - Express Service / Lube Technician:
- Previous Experience as an Express Service / Lube Technician is
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification a plus but
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- Team-oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level
of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire
equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment,
- A/C equipment, etc.
- Upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include
background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Port Charlotte Volkswagen, Port Charlotte , Automotive Express Service / Lube Technicians - No Sundays, Engineering , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!