Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: January 11, 2022
PCN 9317731101Calendar 251/Hrs 8Paygrade 3 - $14.10/hr Charlotte
County Public Schools boasts a competitive compensation packag for
employees. This package includes a robust employee benefits
offering with access to plan options for supplemental and options
plans. CCPS offers plan members an onsite Wellness Center. The
Wellness Center provides no-cost preventative care, low-cost acute
care appointments, behavioral health services, and prescription
dispensing for select prescriptions at no additional cost! If an
eligible employee does not need medical coverage, CCPS has a paid
benefit opt-out option.QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A combination of training and experience, which provides a
working knowledge of office procedures, software technology, and
- Computer Knowledge and experience Such alternatives to
the above-preferred qualification(s) as the Superintendent may find
appropriate and acceptable. PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use various software programs as related to job function.
- Prescribes duties to and monitors the work of clerical office
personnel as directed by the appropriate administrator.
- Sorts and files correspondence, reports, vouchers, or other
materials numerically, alphabetically, or by other established
- Develops and maintains appropriate record-keeping systems.
- Maintains databases as needed and, specific to the work setting
- Processes incoming correspondence as instructed.
- Clears files at designated intervals. Orders and maintains
supplies as needed.
- Locates, removes, transfers, and distributes requested
information' keeps records of materials
- Computes data from listings, reports, or other records;
assembles data in appropriate form for use in completing required
- Carries out inventories where applicable.
- Types letters, memoranda, reports, statements, and other
materials from copy or rough draft.
- Prepares and processes purchase orders.
- Operates office machines as required.
- Verifies work for accuracy.
- Drafts routine correspondence and reports as directed.
- Schedules meetings and assists in preparing meeting
- Maintains a schedule of appointments and events.
- Arranges for conferences and meetings as requested by the
- Performs any bookkeeping and other related tasks associated
with the position.
- Welcomes visitors and arranges for their comfort; screens
unexpected callers in accordance with pre-determined policy.
- Sorts and distributes mail.
- Screens and refers office calls; takes telephone messages.
- Cross-trains co-workers in job-related responsibilities.
- Completes required tasks associated with job posting, intake,
hiring, evaluation, work hours, worker's compensation, and personal
leaves associated with human resource- and payroll functions.
- Works under minimum supervision using standardized
- Performs other job-related functions consistent with the job
goal.Full job description can be found:
information can be found here:
can be found here:
eligibility will be determined and communicated to new hires during
the onboarding process. Charlotte County Schools promotes Equal
Educational and Employment Opportunities.
- Position Type:Full-time
- Positions Available:1Job Category :Support Staff >
Administrative AssistantJob Requirements
- No experience requiredContact Information
- Adrienne McElroy
- 1445 Education Way
- Port Charlotte,Florida 33948
- Phone: 941-255-0808
- Email: click here
Keywords: TrulyHired, Port Charlotte , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!