Regional Banking Branch Manager 3
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: Port Charlotte
Posted on: December 28, 2018
Job DescriptionAt Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. Were looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Community Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
Branch Managers at Wells Fargo are the leaders of the branch team and serve as the face of Wells Fargo in the community by actively participating in community events, committees, and business groups. They are role models for building lifelong relationships with customers, both consumers and small businesses. They foster a positive work environment where team members are encouraged, motivated and developed to achieve their maximum potential by leveraging coaching and performance management tools and processes. They embrace diversity and inclusion and they lead with ethics and integrity. Branch Managers are responsible for the operational success of the branch. They possess in-depth knowledge of our products, procedures and systems, and they have strong financial acumen.
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems
- 3+ years of management experience in retail or financial services
- Ability to effectively manage time and competing priorities in a retail environment
- Ability to facilitate meetings with a diverse audience
- Ability to go above and beyond standard job responsibilities
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to present to multiple levels of management
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Experience complying with policies and procedures
- Experience analyzing financial metrics
- Experience developing strategic partnerships
- Experience leading, motivating, coaching, training, and developing a team to meet performance objectives
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- High motivation with ability to successfully meet team objectives long term
- Knowledge and understanding of laws and regulations pertaining to the banking industry
- Knowledge and understanding of retail compliance controls, risk management, and loss prevention
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Experience leading and motivating others in a work, military, or other formal organization
- Management experience in a small or start-up branch office
- An AA/AS degree or higher in business or finance
- Experience leading or participating in events and activities for local networks or professional organizations, such as the chamber of commerce, professional business groups, or chapters of national organizations such as the United Way
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
Street AddressFL-Port Charlotte: 1797 Tamiami Trl - Port Charlotte, FLDisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Port Charlotte , Regional Banking Branch Manager 3, Accounting, Auditing , Port Charlotte, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!